- How To Share a voicemail through Twitter and Facebook
- Save Voicemails From A Verizon Phone
- Save Voicemails From An AT&T phone
- Record Voicemails From Any Smart Phone
- Record A Voicemail From Your Landline Or Office Mailbox
- Download A Voicemail To Computer As Mp3
- Share A Voicemail Through Twitter Or Facebook
- Get Your Voicemails Saved to CD
- Record Voicemails With Date And Time
- Edit A Voicemail Message
iPhone How To
How To Share a voicemail through Twitter and Facebook
What you'll need
A Voicemails Forever Account
Any internet connected device, laptop or tablet
Quick Overview Of Steps
1. Record your voicemail using a Voicemails Forever account.
2. Login to the online Voicemails Forever dashboard with your PIN and Password
3. Find the recorded Voicemail and click Details
4. Select either Facebook or Twitter to share the voicemail through Social Media
In Depth Tutorial
In just a matter of minutes you can share your favorite voicemail messages through E-mail, Facebook and Twitter. This tutorial will walk you through the steps.
Use Voicemails Forever to record the voicemails from your carrier voicemail box.
After you have completed the voicemail recording session, you can now listen, share and download your recorded voicemails. From the www.VoicemailsForever.com website, login to the online dashboard with your PIN and Password.
Once inside your account, find the voicemail you with to share and then click Details. On the right side of the next page, you will be presented with an icon for Facebook and Twitter. Click each of those to instantly share your voicemail through Social Media.