- how to Forward, share, or send iPhone voicemails
- Save Voicemails From A Verizon Phone
- Save Voicemails From An AT&T phone
- Record Voicemails From Any Smart Phone
- Record A Voicemail From Your Landline Or Office Mailbox
- Download A Voicemail To Computer As Mp3
- Share A Voicemail Through Twitter Or Facebook
- Get Your Voicemails Saved to CD
- Record Voicemails With Date And Time
- Edit A Voicemail Message
iPhone How To
how to Forward, share, or send iPhone voicemails
What you'll need
A Voicemails Forever Account
Internet Connected Device
Quick Overview Of Steps
1. Login to Voicemails Forever with your PIN and Password
2. Click iPhone Voicemails for your uploaded iPhone Voicemails
3. Select a voicemail to share and click Details
4. Select Facebook or Twitter to share your voicemail message through Social Media
In Depth Tutorial
iPhone Voicemail messages can be easily downloaded as mp3 files right to your computer or laptop or even shared with family and friends though social media This tutorial will walk you through the steps.
Using a Windows based computer and your iPhone, use iPhone Voicemails Forever to copy and save voicemails from the phone to the Voicemails Forever dashboard. For in depth instructions see: How To Export And Save iPhone Voicemail To Computer
After a successful copy and transfer, Login to the Voicemails Forever dashboard with your PIN and Password using any internet connected device.
Select iPhone Voicemails on the Navigation Bar on top of your screen to be taken to your copied voicemails. All voicemails will include detailed information such as date, time and contact.
On the right side of the Details page, you will be presented with an icon for Facebook and Twitter. Click each of those to instantly share your voicemail through Social Media.
You may also download your iPhone Voicemail to your device and attach the mp3 file to an E-mail message.