- How To Save voicemails from a Verizon phone
- Save Voicemails From A Verizon Phone
- Save Voicemails From An AT&T phone
- Record Voicemails From Any Smart Phone
- Record A Voicemail From Your Landline Or Office Mailbox
- Download A Voicemail To Computer As Mp3
- Share A Voicemail Through Twitter Or Facebook
- Get Your Voicemails Saved to CD
- Record Voicemails With Date And Time
- Edit A Voicemail Message
iPhone How To
How to Save voicemails from a Verizon phone
What you'll need
A Voicemails Forever Account
Any working phone line: Mobile or Landline
Quick Overview Of Steps
Follow these steps to Save and Copy Voicemails from a Verizon Phone.
1. Dial the Voicemails Forever Access Number
2. When prompted, call into your voicemail box. In most cases that means dialing your phone number and when you hear your voicemail greeting, push #
3. Listen to each message fully including mailbox options for date and time
4. Hang-up the phone when you have finished listening to all the voicemails you want to save
In Depth Tutorial
Voicemails Forever can access and record voicemails saved on any Verizon phone as long as they are accessible remotely. This tutorial will walk you through the steps.
Dial the Voicemails Forever Access number closest to you (USA Access Number: 201-285-5965) and when prompted enter your Voicemails Forever PIN number. We recommend not using the same phone where your voicemails are right now.
At the Dial Tone, call into your voicemail box. In most cases that is calling the Verizon Wireless phone number containing the voicemails and when you hear your voicemail greeting pickup, then press #. *86 will not work. Due to recent Verizon Wireless voicemail upgrades, you may have been given a new call in access number where Verizon has parked your voicemail. In that case, when you are served the Voicemails Forever dial tone, then please follow the instructions given to you by Verizon to access your voicemail box.
Listen to each voicemail message fully. Everything you listen to will be recorded. If the date and time or voicemail information is important, please follow the Verizon prompts to play the voicemail information after each message before moving on to the next. Make sure to save each voicemail by pressing 9 as you move through your voicemail box. When you have verified that Voicemails Forever has recorded the voicemails successfully then you may delete the voicemails from your Verizon Wireless voicemail box.
When you are finished listening to the voicemails, hang up the phone. You may now log into your Voicemails Forever account manager with your PIN and Password to access, play, download, and share your saved voicemails.