- How To Record a voicemail from your landline or office voicemailbox
- Save Voicemails From A Verizon Phone
- Save Voicemails From An AT&T phone
- Record Voicemails From Any Smart Phone
- Record A Voicemail From Your Landline Or Office Mailbox
- Download A Voicemail To Computer As Mp3
- Share A Voicemail Through Twitter Or Facebook
- Get Your Voicemails Saved to CD
- Record Voicemails With Date And Time
- Edit A Voicemail Message
iPhone How To
How To Record a voicemail from your landline or office voicemailbox
What you'll need
A Voicemails Forever Account
Any working phone line: Mobile or Landline
Quick Overview Of Steps
1. Dial the Voicemails Forever Access Number
2. When prompted, call into your voicemail box.
3. Listen to each message fully including mailbox options for date and time
4. Hang-up the phone when you have listened to all the voicemails you want to save
In Depth Tutorial
With Voicemails Forever, you can copy voicemails that reside on any landline or office phone voicemail box, regardless of phone type, carrier or network. This tutorial will walk you through the steps.
Using a second phone, dial the Voicemails Forever Access number closest to you (USA: 201-285-5965) and when prompted enter your 8 digit Voicemails Forever PIN number.
When you hear the Dial Tone, call into your landline or office voicemail box. The rule of thumb is when you hear the Voicemails Forever dial tone, then follow your phone's instructions to listen to your voicemails remotely. This will vary from carrier to carrier and phone to phone. You may need to call your phone networks customer support for updated instructions.
Listen to each voicemail message fully. Everything you listen to will be recorded. If the date and time or voicemail information is important to you, please follow the voicemail prompts to play the date and time before or after a voicemail message. Make sure to save each voicemail as you move through your voicemail box. When you have verified that Voicemails Forever has recorded the voicemails successfully then you may delete the voicemails from your carrier voicemail box.
When you are finished listening to the voicemails, hang up the phone.You may now log into your Voicemails Forever account manager with your PIN and Password to access, play, download, and share your saved voicemails.