- how to Download iPhone text message to computer
- Save Voicemails From A Verizon Phone
- Save Voicemails From An AT&T phone
- Record Voicemails From Any Smart Phone
- Record A Voicemail From Your Landline Or Office Mailbox
- Download A Voicemail To Computer As Mp3
- Share A Voicemail Through Twitter Or Facebook
- Get Your Voicemails Saved to CD
- Record Voicemails With Date And Time
- Edit A Voicemail Message
iPhone How To
how to Download iPhone text message to computer
What you'll need
A Voicemails Forever Account
Internet Connected Device
Quick Overview Of Steps
1. Login to Voicemails Forever with your PIN and Password
2. Click My Messages for your uploaded iPhone Text Messages
3. Choose a Contact and Conversation to Download
4. Export to PDF and Save iMessagesTo Your Device
In Depth Tutorial
iPhone Text Message and iMessage conversations can be easily downloaded as a pdf file right to your computer or laptop. This tutorial will walk you through the steps.
Using a Windows based computer and your iPhone, use iPhone Voicemails Forever to copy and save text messages from the phone to the Voicemails Forever dashboard. For in depth instructions see: How To Save Text Messages On iPhone To Computer
After a successful copy and transfer, Login to the Voicemails Forever dashboard with your PIN and Password using any internet connected device.
Select My Messages on the Navigation Bar on top of your screen to be taken to your copied Messages. All Messages will include detailed information such as date, time, contact and embedded media if selected.
Find the contact and highlight the beginning and end portion of the text conversation that you would like to download. When the desired portion is selected, click "Download as PDF" to save to your device.